No swivels!!!!

Had the wheel off the P38 today & realised there's no swivels. I feel violated.....................

Mind you, there is a chassis still!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob) FOR SALE!!! Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

'"I don't remember asking you a goddam thing"

Reply to
Nige

You could always look upon the top and bottom ball joints as miniature swivels, duplicated?...... Badger.

Reply to
Badger

And the fun really starts when they go. Offically after three joints have been fitted the axle is scap - and that includes the factory fitted ones, so only 2 repairs. Plus fitting them is a complete bugger.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

I think you will find they were never fitted at the factory so at least they have not gone AWOL :-)

Yep they still fitted those but not any longer. No seperate chassis on mine. There is still a chassis on the new Disco which has an amusing hole each side where the drive shafts pass through for the back wheels.

Huw

Reply to
Huw