North Wales Green lanes

Anyone know of decent offical greenlanes in the NorthWales area? Anyone meeting up over the next few weekends for a day out?

Cheers

David

Reply to
DaveJ

Contact GLAss

for information regarding green lanes, TRO's and responsible driving of them.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Hi David, I'm also interested in getting my new disco muddy for its first time and wales is somewhere i'm keen to go. Havefound the website below which i think i will definately join up with. Let me know if you fancy going!

Mark

Jinx