Early Disco - Rear Sunroof

I want to remove the glass from the rear sunroof on my 1990 disco.

I've had a poke around but there doesn't seem any obvious way like the front sunroof which has a slot in the metal retainer.

If there is something I'm missing please put me out of my misery....

TIA

Reply to
Martin Beenham

Tim Guy

You have to remove the 2 screws that hold the bit with the slot to the roof (the back one just doesnt have the slot thing ....for some reason),it then comes off just like the front one.

When i was repairing mine i had to use the handle from a front sunroof....so now they are both easily removable

Reply to
johnty

Reply to
Martin Beenham

That seems like a good idea. Many thanks, I'll try to get hold of one of those. Cheers

In message , johnty writes

Reply to
Martin Beenham

Thought I was on a water bed sloshing about, Knocked stuff off beside table and shelves around the house in Wellingborough.

John

Reply to
Long tall ugly

WTF?

Reply to
Nige

The earthquake I presume, Nige. TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

But to what post?

Reply to
Nige

Bedpost, doorpost? maybe evun gatepost.

Reply to
GbH

Post traumatic stress?

Derek covered in more paint than the boot floor

Reply to
Derek

:-) Re nothing - it looks like an original post!

TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

OK, OK, So I need a new pair of glasses and should watch where I post!!! :-)

I'm so old and doddering maybe my "last post" P))

Apologies for cockup, and to paraphrade Nige's sig ,talking out my ars.

John

Reply to
Long tall ugly