Notice anything odd about this Range Rover on ebay?

How can the seller have the same vehicle on 3 times? Surely he has to cancel at east 2 of them or it's a con?

wayne

Even more strangley, one bidder is bidding on two of them.

I sell on Ebay, I constantly have ads on there and sometimes they just screw up for no apparent reason. I come home check my ebay and my ads have mulitplied, along with charges of course.

I usually get them removed pretty quickly but Ebay are spectacularly unhelpful as usual. And no, my account has never been hacked, I change the password regularly.

In fact the bigger they become the less sense you get out of them, Paypal is a particular pain in the backside.

Alan M

Alan Mudd