Stolen 90

Hi,

Friend of mine has just told me that his Defender 90 was stolen from a hotel carpark near Doncaster overnight Wednesday to Thursday. Blue, with chequer plating to wing tops and sills etc regn. M401 UHN. It was a clean and tidy motor with good all/mud terrain tyres on alloy wheels.

The local constabulary are aware but I guess it was stolen to order as the hotel was a bit remote not a town centre one, so not likly to be spur of the moment "joy riders".

Reply to
Dave Liquorice