Number Plates

Hi All

Does anyone know the cheapest place to get number plates made up? I need a front and a back for my 90 totally standard cheap as possible (and legal).

Thanks Phil

Reply to
Phil Clarke

On or around Wed, 04 May 2005 09:53:29 +0100, Phil Clarke enlightened us thusly:

there's an online lot... automarque, I think it was.

not necessarily chepaest, but they don't insist on all the hassle with documents, can't see how they get around that, but it don't bother *me* if they get caught for not conforming to the regs, does it?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Printed and mailed from Ireland I believe. As long as the plates are technically correct (spacing, font, backing etc) then I suspect it's 100% legal.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

But, of course, they were purchased before these stupid rules were brought into force anyway - weren't they?

Reply to
Dougal

Try these. I had a trailer plate made up. Very reliable and sent by recorded delivery.

Cheers Mick

Reply to
Mick