O.K I give in

I have been following the 101 threads of late and then somebody mentioned the R.E.M.E

and out came the ld army pics and that was that ......

SO

who's got a 101 for sale

there I have said it somebody help me !!!!!!

email me snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHIStesco.net

Reply to
sluff

sluff

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 21:55:30 +0100, "sluff" made me spill my meths by writing:

Brilliant, not a cross word spoken :)

Martyn, membership form at this end of the bar please!

Reply to
Wayne Davies

Anyone else wanting one, please feel free to download it in a handy, pocket sized, 'pdf' from:

:-)

Reply to
Mother