Off Roading this Sunday Anyone

I'm 'on duty' up at Tong this Sunday, think Nige is coming in the new mean machine too.

Anyone else up for a play??

Reply to
Andy

;)

Reply to
Nige

Was going to come, but I'm only getting back from Rotterdam on Sunday morning. November ?

Don't scratch it this time....

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Reply to
Nige

If we get it all put back together on Saturday we might pop up. Have to go to Huddersfield at some point, so it's almost on the way ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

It's 2m out of your way. Jc27 M62 A650 Bradford.

Reply to
Nige