Oh dear......

words escape me.....

Lee D

-- ________________________________

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

One has to ask ones self, why?? is it real?? Richard

48#ebayphotohosting>

Reply to
Richard

Sureley his listed it wrong - it should read £150 paid to anybody who will take this pile of S&*T away !

the strange thing is somebody has actually spent time doing this - now thats what you call a waste.

48#ebayphotohosting>

Reply to
StaffBull

No.

One has to ask ones self, why is it real??

Reply to
Mother

Oh I dunno... A couple spring far too easily to mind ;-)

Reply to
Mother

I like the way somebody's left out the fiddly little things (like the engine, transmission etc) and gone straight in for the idiotic part. I'm sure alcohol must have played a part, in the planning phase at least.

Reply to
David French

48#ebayphotohosting>

reminds me of the fiesta thingy that was at Billing in the summer this year.....

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Vice Chairman and Webmaster

3.5V8 100" Hybrid Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, currently under restoration Suzuki SJ410 (Girlfriend, at the moment......) Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next Pug 106 (offroaded once!!)
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

in article J6wXb.5800$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep4-glfd.server.ntli.net, Lee_D at snipped-for-privacy@histerminalhat.freeservecoat.co.uk wrote on 14/2/04

9:07 pm:

The things that some people do....at least it put a smile on Bruce's otherwise miserable face. The Series 3 still has the half shaft to be fixed on it, RR - starter motor, Discovery - failed MOT on rusty sill(fixed), and drivers door difficult to open from inside - Bruce will hopefully remedy this before re-test tomorrow.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley