On the interconnectedness of stuff

Greetings

Picked a pile of bits yesterday - after raking out the bits I actually wanted I'm left with a roof and sides from an 88"

A cursory glance indicates that the side panels would be plug compatible with the 110 (5 door). Am I dreaming?

Reply to
William Tasso

You are correct IIRC

Stuart

Reply to
Srtgray

He's correct that it's plug compatible, or that he's dreaming?

Please don't answer "yes" ;-)

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Indeef they also fit a 110 Hardtop Pillarless Coupe ;-)

Now that would be interesting, Roof chop, Windcreen chop and lowered a couple of inches just because we can. :-)

I think I've been watching a bit too much American Hot Rod, Pimp my ride and Overhauling the latter of which is my favourite only surpassed by American Chopper for the workshop antics.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

No?

Careful reading would reveal that I was affirming the statement of plug compatibility - telling William that he has correct in dreaming doesn't flow as well. However, I shouldn't force people to read my posts carefully!

I stand corrected.

Stuart

Reply to
Srtgray