OT: Aluminium channel prices

Anybody know a website where I can get prices on drawn/extruded aluminium channel/box/sections?

TIA Alex

Reply to
Alex

? Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Virus detected " Html framer" naughty boys

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Yes, is what I got too. And it's not even in the uk!

Alex

Reply to
Alex

They have UK branches, and excellent stocks all over the UK- for me the nearest are Leeds and Manchester.

Metal Supermarkets Manchester Unit 1, Westbrook Trading Estate, Westbrook Road, Trafford Park, Manchester M17 1AY. Tel: 0161-872 1199. Email: snipped-for-privacy@metalsupermarkets.com. Website:

or Leeds

0113-238-0900 1 Overland Trading Estate Leeds, UK LS277JN

or Govan, Livingstone, Gateshead Coventry Redditch, London and Southampton.

Online pricing at decent levels for metals is pretty rare, because prices are very dynamic (going up all the time :-( )

Email me, and I'll check with some of my trade suppliers, or try people like AALCO. (Bolton for me, but also a national)

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor