OT - Blatant Ad! And a query :)

Hi all...

Coil failed on the Disco on Saturday. Engine lost power and finally died. AA turned up in FOUR MINUTES! Was gob smacked. It then took a good hour to find the problem, buy a new coil and fit it....however. The spark was still present. I thought coils failed, not kinda worked.....it was the fact that we had spark that confusing the AA.....!

ADVERT - Please ignore if you don't like Adverts :)

As most of you will know I am an active member of another forum. Well we've just relaunched it, more features, more fun :) See you there maybe.

Neil

- Updated - New Portal!

Reply to
Neil Brownlee