OT - BMW Z3

Just had a call from a mate, his 2001 BMW Z3's speedo, fuel and temp gauge all died on the way to work this morning.

I assume that they are all electronic, so could it just be a fuse?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Did he have his curlers, crimpers or a hairdryer plugged into the cigarette lighter socket at the time?

David

Reply to
rads

More than likely :)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Mark Solesbury uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Dunno about your way but it rained here like a good'un last night.

Last time I had similar problems on my Granada Scorpio Pimp mobile the fuseboxes... cunningly placed at the bottom of the windscreen had quite litterally filled with water.

Opening the drivers door resulted in the rear wiper coming on without Ignition on!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D