OT: Dr. Who

Anyone here built a full size Dalek? Richard

Reply to
Richard

LOL!

I seem to remember a set of instructions on the web somewhere. I'll have a look & see.................

Nige

Reply to
/\/ / & E

I haven't but one of my acquaintances has - why do you ask?

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

There's a comic shop on Albert Road in Southsea that has one.

Reply to
Alan

a quick google with 'dalek plans' finds a whole load of people who have......

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel

Reply to
Richard

who needs to build one I've got an MP !!

Hirsty's

A guy who used to work for me has one in his lounge.....Not sure how much of it though. I can find out if required!!

Richard

LR90 Still in garage but at least the fuel tank is back......

Reply to
Richard

My father helped build the original Dalek's. He worked for a special effects company who subbed to the BBC. Sorry, but don't know much more than that.

Lee

P.S They/he also built ChittyChittyBangBang - the model that 'flew' in the film.

Reply to
LEE ARGYLE