Unusual way of fixing leak!

Well, the well publicised leaky rear axle is being fixed as I type. The local land rover enthusiast happens to own a garage too. He's going chop up an old casing with knackered ends & weld in a whole new pan/case assembly. He's done it on loads of S3's & it works a treat apparently.

Anyone heard of it before?

Nige

Reply to
/\/ / & E

No but I wouldn't want to be too close by...EP90 smells like Cats pee at the best of times (go sniff your wet patch but don't let the neighbours see:-) ) ...hot cats pee... h'mmm.

:-)

Le D

Reply to
Lee_D

so that's why the dogs were grumpy with me when I last changed the axle oils............

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP