OT - Dubai sleeping policemen

The government of Dubai thought it would be a good idea to put a speed bump on a street where locals tended to speed. Problem is they didn't tell anybody.

http://67.19.177.10/newphotos/exotics/21gallardo_20060223_005.jpg http://67.19.177.10/newphotos/exotics/21gallardo_20060223_004.jpg

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

It's good to know designers are keepin pace with modern road conditons ;-)

But more importantly, where's my bloody Creme Egg gone? The first one for years, I put it on my desk 2 mins ago and it's vanished! [1]

Richard

[1] The Mem is in the office, so it wasn't her.
Reply to
beamendsltd

How warm is your office?

If above 23 centigrade it may have simply hatched and walked off.

David

Reply to
rads

Not unless it's one of the very rare Chocolateus Chickenus Arcticus (Arctic Chocolate Chicken) species....

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd