OT:FA: Audi A4 Convertible

Finally, the wife wants a bloody Merc.

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"Christ's fat c*ck"

Reply to
Nige

The Merc ML is built in Spain on licence from Mercedes, It was bottom of the list in top gears recent JD Power Survey.

I drive a 2004 Merc, it's okay but I wouldn't buy another, the build quality is not what it used to be, shut lines not quite straight etc...

I certainly would't swap an Audi for a Merc, Has the wife see the Audi Allroad if you want a 4x4....much nicer than an ML.....IMHO of course.

Alan M

Alan Mudd

The allroads are silly money mate. I don't mind the ML looks wise, or even to drive. I dont find the build quality to be as bad as some LR products!

She's had the Audi for a couple of years now & we need to free up some money for a new business venture, so a decent nick ML around 5 years old will do the trick for a year or two.

I actually like the hyundai Santa Fe or the new Tucson. Built as well as most cars (not Audi standards, but good enough) with more than enough room for our stuff & a 5 year warranty!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

And the diesel engines have a habit of expiring req a new engine. Know someone it happened to but they had a warranty and got a new engine.

Reply to
George Spigot

Would prefer the 4.3 petrol, but the 3.2 would suffice!

Me, a 4.6HSE RR would do fine!

Nige