OT: God told me to do it.....

here we come.....--'Stick to the path'NigeSubaru WRX (54)Land RoverDiscovery IIBMW GS1200 2007

Reply to
Nige

here we come.....--'Stick to the path'NigeSubaru WRX (54)Land RoverDiscovery IIBMW GS1200 2007>

You go nige!

Get a good plate for it too...

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

> days here we come.....--'Stick to the path'NigeSubaru WRX (54)Land>> Rover Discovery IIBMW GS1200 2007>

B1 ADE would do nicely! Nice one, Nige. You'll be getting your knee down regular now. :-)

Reply to
Rich B

>> days here we come.....--'Stick to the path'NigeSubaru WRX (54)Land>>> Rover Discovery IIBMW GS1200 2007>>

Rich you mean Nige will have to "black it up" wear a a black leather trench coat and carry a humongous samurai sword over his shoulder and avoid meals that smell of garlic?

nice series btw not Buffy but fun if you like that kind of stuffDerek

Reply to
Derek

Yup, that's Nige OK.

Reply to
Rich B

hehehehehhee!

Reply to
Nige

Yeah come to think of it I recall you are alergic to Onions

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

'tis true my man!