OT: IE7 vs Firefox

Thanks Steve

At first glance it seems to expect me to be using a phone rather than a PDA - I have an elderly iPAQ Pocket PC. But I'll have a thorough look later.

Rgds

Richard

Reply to
Richard

On or around Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:55:26 -0000, "Rich B" enlightened us thusly:

apart from the tendency to ignore published standards in favour of their own, and your observations about memory appetite, and the known fact that as shipped, traditionally, the IE + OE combo leaves the machine wide open to viruses and the like...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I use it with my ageing Medion PPC but it won't connect to my Sony Eriksson phone - wrong processor I think.

Reply to
SteveG