OT: Isuzu Trooper 3.1 Turbo D Citation

Sorry guys, but I have seen one today in brand new condition (I mean BRAND new) for £5k. It is minter than my 6 month old Mini Cooper S, with no marks at all. I didn't really want one but it's such good value from a local bloke/dealer. Does anyone (I know you'll disown me) have anything to say about the Isuzu?

It's an import (obviously in this condition) 92K reg with not one bit of paint done on it. It looks like a new vehicle underneath, but has not been repaired or altered. It's got 40k miles on it with FSH (In Nipponese!)

Sorry for the OT:, but you fellas know your 4WD's.

Ta

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Ian Symonds

Yeah, I have done & it made no difference as all parts are exactly the same as UK ones. I had a test drive in it the other day & it was fab. It had a really great drive & the engine sounded sweet as a nut.

I think I may buy it!

Nige

Reply to
Nige