OT : Long shot - Anyone got instructions for

errecting a 3x6 Pavillion gazebo similar to this one but just 3x6 rather than 3x9

A scan would be most greatfully appreciated.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Blimey Lee, that's some tent! All you'd need is some space heaters and carpets and you could rent it out for weddings!

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Savage

Theres not really that much you can do wrong! Give it a go, and if the poles dont fit then swap one set round into different positions. You can work out a lot of the pole positions from what ends they have on.

Reply to
Tom Woods

We got it to cover my building work when digging footings for the conservatory so I could work in the rain.. Was mainly to cover my brick work.. Just the ticket. Ours is a 3 by 6 . Piad £30 from Makro Looks cheap but well hand for that sort of stuff. Indeed Ideal for the odd function but makes a bit of a dent on storage space. If ever I find the instructions will make a good restaruant area to be errected next to the grumbleplex at events.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Right, took me ages with the instructions which I later put somewhere safe.... bugger!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Mon, 04 Oct 2004 22:57:46 GMT, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

on the one I have, which is a 3x3 elcheapo, the diagonal roof poles are made of 2 bits and the horizontal ones out of 3 bits. all the ends are, in fact, I think, interchangeable, but if not they'll be different lenghths. I assume that if you have 3 sections in the diagonals, th emiddle bit is a different length to the one in the horizontals.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

In news:qmb8d.114$y% snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-win.ntli.net, Lee_D wrote: | errecting a 3x6 Pavillion gazebo similar to this one but just 3x6 | rather than 3x9 | |

| | A scan would be most greatfully appreciated. | | Lee D

Oops, replied in error direct to your email this am. starting the day way too early! Not sure if that will get through, so posting properly this time.

Try this Lee.

Sorry about the filesize (1.7MB) - can reduce this evening if required.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Pewsey

Remarkable! :-)

Right, any one got this Wednesdays lottery numbers?

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D