OT: Perfect xmas gift

Uranium ore available on amazon, check out the many reviews..

Ian Rawlings

Worrying is just not the word :-) just need that centrifuge I used to have in the Lab and a Delorean. Derek Amazon feedback "When mixed with Tuscan whole milk I gained the power to control deceased woodland creatures. I am now in the process of raising an army of undead wombats to overthrow the government from deep within my volcanic lair. Soon you all will bow down before the wombat king! "

Reply to
Derek

Scrolling down that page, - Customers who viewed this item also viewed:

- Ultimate Anal Douche Hygienic System easy to clean Rectal Syringe

- Summers Eve Anti-Itch Gel Maximum Strength - 1 Oz

- Fresh Whole Rabbit

- Male Power Posing Strap

- Heinz Spotted Dick Pudding, 10-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6)

- Relaxman Relaxation Capsule

Well that's next weekend sorted.

I'll get me goat.

Reply to
wayne

I'm convinced we have nothing to fear from a bunch of wackos obtaining unlimited amounts of radioactive uranium I'm more bothered by the fresh whole rabbit at nearly £18 a hop I think I have worked out how to get rich? they have even got snares

Derek

Whole one presumes not gutted or skinned then? There must be thousands o= f quid hopping about just outside my front door...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice