OT - Search & replace batchwise on a web server

Hi all,

A while ago I wanted to do a batch search&replace of a path name in all the html files on my Web server. (People keep using absolute instead of relative path names, and the URL has changed.) Somebody had a progette to do this, but I can't remember what it was. Could anybody remind me, before I have to do it manually on >200 separate files?

It's a Win server so I can't do anything clever with Unix.

Ta, David.

Reply to
David French

grep?

wingrep?

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

I've written a program to do this - if you don't get anywhere with WinGrep let me know and I'll dig it out...

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim Hobbs