Some of you like to play in the mud but the Army really knows how to enjoy itself...

This was posted to uk.people.ex-forces:

this Goggle page has a link:
If you decide to play the vid in the link at the bottom, it's 26Mb and took a good few minutes to download on a 512M broadband connection, before any tel modems get a snarl on about it.

but it made I larf and larf and larf.....

Reply to
Wayne Davies

512M! Wow, makes my 2Meg DSL look pathetic.

;)

Reply to
Paul Everett

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 21:09:12 +0000, Paul Everett made me spill my meths by writing:

Reply to
Wayne Davies

Twas Wed, 03 Dec 2003 20:53:07 GMT when Wayne Davies put finger to keyboard producing:

I saw this on u.p.e-f my whole family watched it, oh how we laughed...

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Mr.Nice.

or this Goggle page has a link:>

Really truly ROFL, both SWBO and I fighting for space on the floor as our sides split.

Reply to
Mark