OT: trailer wiring

I have just put a tow bar on SWMBO Mondeo (2002). Now I've come to do the wiring (just light socket) does anyone know if there is a socket hidden somewhere I can just connect to? There is one one our 1995 Discovery tucked behind the o/s panel. Thanks Richard

Reply to
Richard

There wasn't one on my 95 TD, it took me longer to wire the thing up than to fit the bar.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Seddon