OT: Wheel alignment data

Anybody know where i can get a comprehensive list of toe in/out data for cars? I can't go buying a Haynes manual for every car that someone asks me to do the tracking on.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Google say...

Tim Hobbs

In message , Alex writes

Autodata do specific wheel alignment manuals. Covering 10 years or so in each one. As with all Auto data stuff they are pretty expensive

Reply to
Marc Draper

I've seen dodgy copies of autodata cd3 sold openly at computer fairs for a tenner, lots of info there.

Reply to
jOn

Buying Haynes manuals ewwww wash your mouth out with Genkleen.Save the link to these boyo-ski's

should cover a fair few, happy downloading. Derek

Reply to
Derek