OT: Youth club for 25 year olds! FFS!

Cupid Stunts! At 25 I was starting my teaching career, had been married for 5 years and we were expecting our fourth child. Yet another example of t'government wanting to extend its control over peoples lives as long as possible, and infantise the population.

Stuart

Reply to
Srtgray

Council Officers -> Not Proper Jobs -> Need to do Something to Justify Job -> Convince Self of Bright Idea -> Do Something Very Stupid ->

Waste Huge Sum of Money on Project that Cannot Be Verifiably Deemed to be a Success or Failure so Protecting Non-Job

I'll bet the clown that came up with this idea has a job title like Socio-Economic Under Developed Older Youth Empowerment Outreach Worker (i.e. Youth Club Oraniser).

(See Social Services Job in The Guardian, you couldn't make the job titles up).

Good on the copper though, soemone has to give a reality check. It's just a shame that the existing lads/laddettes have to suffer.

Now, how about doing something useful, like sorting which lanes are legal, so people can have fun without the threat of legal action. Or would that involve taking responsibilty for descisions made, and actually benefit a true minority inerest in the comunity (us, Ramblers, Horse Riders, Cyslists etc etc) by actualy getting it sorted out once and for all? Oh, I see, we're the Wrong Sort of minority. And we mostly have jobs.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd