P38 fuel injector removal

I am looking to replace all 8 fuel injector's on a 4.0SE range rover P38

1998 (rover v8 engine). is there a web site with instructions or can anyone give me the basics of what is required to complete the job.

any help appreciated

my rangie has covered 125k miles and I have decided to spend a little cash on doing a good service, seemed the cheaper option to upgrading.

At present I have changed

Front and rear air springs ( very cracked look original) Front and rear Dampers ( originals by the looks of it) Front and rear brake disc's ( bit on the limit) Front and rear pads ( much better can stop now) Air compressor ( was running very hot and taking a long time to get off the bump stops) Centre exhaust box ( blowing and heat shield rattling) Serpentine belt ( well cracked) plugs, leads, air/oil filter and inline fuel filter ( normal service) pollen filters ( well grubby) plenum chamber hoses ( cracked and soft) rear brake hoses ( failed mot on these)

jobs to do

fuel injectors HEVAC Blend Motors ( as mine will only blow air onto the window screen) might need to change ABS pump as it seems to run for a long time.

how hard is it to change the auto box fluid and fitters?

any other simple things I should look at other than running gear, engine, wheel bearings and gear box?

Reply to
wps