P38 Suspension

Over the last few nights the suspension on my P38 keeps dropping on the front right hand corner, I have not had any other problems, it pumps up fine and only goes down over night, what might be the problem?

Mark

Reply to
murph

Hi there murph

try the links below they should be of some help if not now maybe in the future

Jinx

Reply to
Jinx

Leaky air spring or valve block. Spray water with fairy liquid around the spring where the two halves meet and see if you get bubbles. Then check the unions for the piping in the same way. Take the cover off the valve block (left hand side of engine bay near wing) and do the same. Be careful not to get anything electrical wet.

I'm slightly surprised it's not self-levelling. Normally it will self-level every few hours.

David

Reply to
David French

Leaky air spring, valve block or dodgy height sensor?? Can you park it overnight in a garage with the tailgate open? This disables the electronics from self leveling during the night so if it still drops on that corner left overnight then its probably a leak somewhere.

Reply to
gazza