P38a 2.5DT Air Con

Hi All, Anybody ever fitted air con to a P38a? If so how difficult is it and what are the cost's. If it is not a DIY job then anybody recommend a UK workshop.

Off to Croatia at the end of the week so if I don't say thanks later I'll say it now... I'll try and check the NG out in the hotel. (I'm not taking the RR I'm flying :-))

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Anthony Matthews

As P38as are quire cheep it would probably be easier to trade up to one with AC?

Pete

Reply to
Pete