Phone for Sale

An SH888 was the basis for my first 'remote alarm' in Grumble.

Still would have been working if I hadn't killed it when trying to get it out of the resin case I'd sealed it all in too...

Reply to
Mother

Mother"

Reply to
Paul - xxx

On or around Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:06:01 +0000, Mother enlightened us thusly:

HTH

meanwhile...

recently-acquired SH Motorola T720i is quite a nice thing. Camera plugs into the bottom, so you can eschew it. nice display, nice keypad (lot of modern phones have tiny little buttons on a minimal keypad, IME).

cheap, secondhand off ebay - summat to do with not having a built-in camera, prolly. This one came for 26 quid plus postage. *with* the camera and both kinds of charger but without a sim, obviously, unlocked.

someone had a site which was selling plain ordinary phones, refurbished. was mentioned in a certain outbuilding recently, where someone was ranting on the same subject.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

is the link that I presume you were looking for?

Reply to
Chris Naylor