Ping Austin

Remember that Sierra....

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Wed, 21 Jun 2006 23:05:10 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

can't see why they mounted the body so high though. nor does he take it anywhere very challenging.

and that video quality reminds me of why I bought a better camera.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Yep all round to that. Did you clock the rear door and arch on the drivers side towards the end? Looks like summat fouled the body work.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

But what is the point? you could put a wooden shed on the same running gear and it would do the same. Seems to me the only thing holding it together is the rollcage.

Reply to
Larry