Who needs roundabouts and traffic lights.

That's like one of the main streets in Hong Kong.

Someone suggested that the next time I'm there I drive. NO CHANCE.

David

Reply to
David Lane

That is so funny!!

Reply to
Ed

I saw this on another forum somewhere. As was pointed out, it's been speeded up slightly - watch the pedestrians. However, even at normal speed it would probably look scary.

Reply to
Halmyre

Looks like the last time I went to Indonesia. I've seen a family of 5 on a

50cc scooter with a weeks worth of shopping. Driving in traffic like that.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston