PING Mark S.

Hiya Mark,

I've been trying to send you emails with the routes we used in Derbyshire/Yorkshire, but my email must be borked as it just isn't having it. Send me your real address and I'll stick a CD in the post.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

sent.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Ditto.

Also included Memory Map, which might help if you don't have it already. If you need any more maps just ask, I have 'a few'. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx