Ping: Mr Shackles

Austin, are you still interested in the lightbar from my 110?

If you are I could take it to Billing and hand it over, either to you or some third party if you're not going yourself.

whadya reckon?

Simon.

Reply to
Simon Barr

On or around 30 Jun 2005 08:56:38 GMT, Simon Barr enlightened us thusly:

I'll not be going to Billing myself.

I hope I might get to the LRO show which is in Malvern this year, but it clashes with a cycle thing that Father normally attends, if he's fit enough to do so I don't doubt he will, which might preclude my going to the LRO show.

If you're not planning on going to the LRO one, then you could pass it on to someone (perhaps one of the 101 boys) who is.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

OK can do. Any volunteers?

Reply to