PING: Oily (Martin)

Matey, having a clear out of all things Land Rover in my office & I happened across a brand new grill for a RRC, it's yours for nowt if you want it? It's boxed with not a trace of profanity attached!!

Do you ever get round this way etc? I can chuck it in the Scooby next time I'm up your way etc?

Reply to
Nige

If they do its only £20!!

Reply to
Nige

Now that's very nice of you Nige and I appreciate your offer but there's nowt up with mine so if you want to offer it to someone else on here, do so, but I'll take it for a spare if no one actually needs it, what do you say?, wait a couple of days to see? Thanks again pal. Watch some bastard reverse into mine now. :-)

Martin

Reply to
Oily