Ping Richard at Beamends - your email is bouncing

Hi Richard, just tried to email you at snipped-for-privacy@beamends-lrspares.co.uk and got a bounce.

I'm trying to find an auxiliary switch panel kit for my SIII to put all those extra bits onto without hacking the dash, original part number

320837 in the accessories catalogue, is it available or am I going to have to find one at an auto jumble? Greg
Reply to
Greg

Seems ok at this end - I've won the lottery three times already today, had several milion left to me by a bod in Africa, and been given the oportunity to make several more millions laundering some cash (legitamately, of course). All of the above dosh I'm of needless to say going to invest in several obscure companies the I've been honoured with an introductionto by some kind brokers.

Oh, and I've had some orders and quotes as well!!

Now I've waffled on enough to get the reply - Obsolete!

Trip to the breakers required I'm affraid.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Actually, try Dunsfold Land Rovers, near Guilford/

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Ok Richard, it could be us I suppose.

I expected as much thanks, has anyone else here got one or know of one for sale?

Greg

Reply to
Greg

Was it error 451 "Mailbox Unavailable" by any chance?

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
willie

Sorry but I can't remember, it was from work and I probably deleted the message. But considering the troubles we're having with our network it's as likely to be us 8-(. Greg

Reply to
Greg

The nameservers for beamends-lrspares.co.uk are giving socket errors at the moment.

Reply to
EMB

Found it, "Connection timed out:retry timeout exceeded" if any one is any wiser 8-)

Greg

Reply to
Greg

I've been on to them thanks and ordered some of the bits, hopefully with a bit on ingenuity I'll sort it.

Greg

Reply to
Greg

On or around Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:04:54 +1300, EMB enlightened us thusly:

I was having hassle with nameservers the other day. Kept getting timeouts from the one I'm "supposed" to use. another one I used to use has apparently disappeared.

some things, I can work around - the news and mail servers I look up manually and put the IP address not the name in the appropriate boxes, so it doesn't have to do nslookups. This of course goes pear-shaped if the people the other end change the address of the server, but they mostly don't. individual.net has had the same IP for years, dating back to when it was cis.dfn, for example.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Some people have recommended this site for free dns:

regards

nemo2

Reply to
nemo2

On or around Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:02:28 +0000, nemo2 enlightened us thusly:

looks good, I'll give it a go.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

right - owned and managed by the same folk that run everydns.net - a service I've been using for a few years now and would happily recommend to those in need of such.

Reply to
William Tasso