ping Richard Beamends

Hi Richard. Could you confirm you have received my emails recently over middle door seals and parts inquiry.

Regards John Mannchester

Reply to
JOHN N OAKES

Got one yesterday evening if that's the one(s)?

Reply on it's way.

Had rather a lot of spam lately....... apparently I've won several million quid on several lotteries, more than once on many it seems. I've also been guaranteed about 300 million quid from dormant bank accounts in assorted African countries (daily) and the bank acounts I don't have with all the majors need verifying on an hourly basis. Oh, and an awful lot of US based companies want 20-off 200Tdi turbos belivered to Lagos via UPS.

I fear I might have got a tad carried away with the deleting......

Hopefully the new "rules" in AntiSpam set up yesterday will sort most of these out without too many false negatives.

I fear one of our customers, or a news group subscriber, has on open relay on their PC.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Sat, 21 Jan 2006 08:39:42 +0000 (UTC), beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

aha. a "Ping Richard" fred.

Do you know offhand how much of the heater venting stuff built into the SIII dash is available?

Mine's variously rusted up and fecked. The control cable for the flaps that direct the heat up and down is siezed and broken and the ducting etc. in the dash appeares to be non-existent through rust in places. One day, I'd like to pull it apart and sort it.

I did achieve considerably more output from the heater by removing the matrix and flushing it, then putting it back with new bits of foam around it so that the air goes through it rather then round the outside and out of the various extra holes that allow the matrix to be put in 4 different ways...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Just adding to :

SeriesIII->Heater on the site

Should be there in about an hour.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:38:34 +0000 (UTC), beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

now that's what I call service!

Reply to
Austin Shackles