Ping: Richard @ beamends

Hi Richard....

Do you have either of these parts.........

part no: 564157 ( 6 Cyl water pump gasket ) part no: 276510 ( 6 Cyl Thermostat gasket )

Not Viscous (if that makes any difference) ?

I have looked at store man but can't find them.

Cheers,

Mike.

Reply to
Mike

'Fraid not - Britpart don't do them, and they are obsolete at LR.

Bearmach or Allmakes may do them?

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:59:01 +0000, beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

what's wrong with cornflake packets?

greased, if you prefer, to make 'em more waterproof.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Craddocks have them.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

They are made from recycled crap, too thick and will break. What you want is 'phone book covers, mostly fibre and decent quality. I always run out before the next issues.

Martin

Reply to
Oily