Pondering accessories

I'm thinking of adding a few bits and bobs to my 90 for airsoft events, notably a military-issue gun rack and a (magnetic) rotating beacon. Any idea where to find them cheaply? (And, in the case of the beacon, how to attach a magnetic beacon to an alloy roof?)

Reply to
Torak

Can't help on the where, but the usual way of attaching a magnetic beacon to a Landrover roof is to attach (glue) a sheet of thin steel to the inside of the roof at the desired location. JD

Reply to
JD

... or even use the lid of a bisuit tin, etc. It doesn't even have to be glued!

Cheers

Blippie

-- Ten minutes of this rain will do more good in half an hour than a fortnight of ordinary rain in a month.

Reply to
Blippie