Portugese 'Jeep' Safaris

Plan 'C' has now swung into action and I'm flying off to Portugal for the first week of my holiday while the weather settles down here. Has anybody had experience of the 'Jeep' safaris, which actually seem to use any 4x4 made apart from jeep, as it may help to stave of the withdrawal symptoms. I think the hire company mught be skightly more than 'P'd off if I took one of their shiny Peugeots off roading. Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes