Professional Rustproofing

Hi,

I am considering getting the 90 Waxoyled properly. I know Before-n-After does it(BIG ads in LR press) and can provide many testimonials.

But what I'd really like to find, is some first hand, unbiased opinions from people who've had their Landy Waxoyl treated more than 3 years ago, and can confirm that it is good for that time.

Even better would be to hear from someone near Coventry who would be willing to let me see how B-n-A's Waxoyling has stood up to 3 years of British weather.

Please note I am not interested in B-n-A's other treatment, just the Waxoyl.

Thanks guys.

Neil

Neil