UJ's

I'm not sure about the series 1, but the answer is probably yes (as landrover do tend to use the same bits where they can!) - Though it could also depend on the age of the series 2.

The UJ's changed size in '65 or so (and got slightly bigger). I know this as mine came with the older, smaller ones despite having a '69 number plate and it confused me when i first came to replace a UJ!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Does anybody know if the UJ 's on a Series One 109 rear propshafts are the same as on a Series 2 rear propshaft?

Reply to
Rory Manton

They should be short-cup (RTC3458) - unless the prop shaft has been changed...........

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd