Rag top

I want a full ragtop for my 88" S3, does anyone have one, I have a set of sticks. What's the best way to ensure that the one I buy second hand is not shrunk. The sticks are off a S2A, 88" I am assuming that they are the same as S3.

Any offers?

Reply to
TL

I've got one, but dunno what it's worth. Whereabouts are you?

See:

for pics of it on my S3

Regards

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

We're after one too, but want the sticks and the door part.

Reply to
Nikki

I've only got the tilt for sale I'm afraid.

Reply to
Mother

Perhaps I should have said, if anyone else has got one for sale, we'd be interested, or just one of the items.

Reply to
Nikki