Re: Fuel Pump Failure - Discovery V8i

On my 95 RR, the problem was cooked wiring where it passes over the resonator

> on the left side. > pt from .ca

We've had two pumps go on our Range Rover in two years. Different from the one in the Discovery though as its not an efi engine. Just a pain when you've been shopping and have to walk home to fetch the other car because your husband wont answer the phone.

Reply to
Nikki