Wanted to Buy: 1990 and above extra cab 4X4 truck

Greetings and salutations. I come in peace and bring good tidings.

I am looking for a well cared for truck that will be along term keeper for my family.

Original owner a plus

1990 and above but a discriminating older model may do Extra cab a must Working AC (not a "needs to be recharged") a must Automatic a must V6 nice but not a must 4 wheel drive a must Under $5k a must

Thank you and if you have something for sale that is close to this please send email to snipped-for-privacy@ibuyminis.us

--

------------------------------

iBuyMinis

I'd say $8500 to $9500 is more what your looking for. My 90 4x4 sr5 v-6 ext cab & shell would be at the higher end with 93000 miles.

they're out there though

Reply to
Kevin

You might not find what you are looking for if all you want to spend is $5,000.

Reply to
Art Vandolay

They are there, at least in SoCal. I called on 5 today and will be making my rounds in the morning.

Here's hoping to be a truck owner again this weekend.

--

iBuyMinis