Re: 110 Battery drain.

I got a solar panel trickle charger from Maplin the other day - On offer

> for 9.99, and just plugs into the cig socket. Seems to work ok so far.

If thats the one I think it is I got one the other week to keep the generator battery topped up. It would do 50% better job of that if it didn't have a blue LED winking away at 50% duty cycle...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Yeah I got one too. It's on it all the time - Its run at least once a week. The radio is headed for the bin. The clock is disconnected, I only look at it when I'm late.. if I'm late theres no point looking anyway! :-)

As for the brown wire it has a proper circular connector to the bolt... looks like it's factory fit as it goes to part of the harness with three connectors, but only one is connected to this brown mystery wire.

Battery is not on charge because it's snowing! :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

really? you must have your own special microclimate as its just pissing it down here! If its snowing its because i pulled the series apart and was going to put it back together today but its too soggy outside :(

Reply to
Tom Woods