Ping: Richard at beamends

I'm after a heater temp sensor for a P38, the one that goes near the heater O rings. It's not gone, but it will, they *always* do.

The heater intake foam is missing too.

Reply to
Nige

Does he actually read the group any more? I've not seen him in here for ages.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Come to think of it, possiblt not. No worries, I'll e-mail the tart.

Reply to
Nige

Shortly after that you'll remember why you always used to use the newsgroup to contact him! ISTR your mails bouncing back all the time.

I see his website's saying that he doesn't do mail order, parts are for collection only, I thought he'd changed his mind on that.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I never have trouble with mails to him bouncing..

I saw that on the site too but I imagine that he will still mail order to people he already knows.

Reply to
Tom Woods