Re: Anyone import a Rangie into Canada?

Check with Transport Canada to see if the ones you like can be imported. Anything over 15 years old can be imported real easy, you just pay a bit of duty and you're on your way. I imported a 101 from the UK and it's as easy as declaring a carton of smokes and a bottle of booze, as long as the vehicle is 15 or older. If it's LESS than 15 years old, you need to do your homework to avoid nasty surprises.

Pete

Not ready to give up on finding a decent '95 County LWB yet... I've found > some nice ones south of the border in states where salt is not an issue > > Would like to hear from anyone who has been successful in bringing one up in > recent years > > Thank you > >
Reply to
Peter