Re: Bleedin Hell.

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Best Landie i have had to be fair, having said that, it's nearly all > new now, anyway......

excellent :-)

I may lift the rear of the 110 - It's looking a tad low when the caravan is on.... maybe down to the internal dawgy cage .. roof rack and other associated camping gizmology. An inch or two wouldn't go amiss or maybe just firmer springs. Were they just common garden standard replacements you bobbed on and nowt heavy duty? Dude at work has a TD5 Hard top LWB and when parked side by side it's real noticable - I guess the hardtop TD5 would have something more butch.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Heavy duty 40mm lift!

Reply to
Nige

On your Disco or the 110 ? Maybe I need to lay off the pies!

Reply to
Lee_D

The Disco has HD 40mm lift, the 110 was normal all round, i didn't think I would ever tow owt Lee!

;)

Reply to
Nige

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I now you can't imagine being without the tuperware palace.. It should be against the law to be able to have so much fun at the weekend.....after beating the living crap out of the awning - kicking the water carrier up the field and generally stomping on any undulations on the pitch :-D

I can feel a pair of HD rears coming on for snowy :-)

You need to measure the height of the truck again now so you know in advance if you can get under low bridges.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Sat, 22 Sep 2007 22:29:49 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

has it got the self-levelling doofrit and does it work?

If the answers are yes and no then that's your problem. Solveable 2 ways, replace the self-levelling strut or fit springs for one without said strut and remove it...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Thats a good point, it did have it as it was a CSW, but I never towed with it.

Reply to
Nige

Certainly comes up once we've been in motion but still lower than looks right.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

C'mon pictures u slag!

;-)

Reply to
Lee_D

I have some almost new scorpion racing +33% rear springs for a 110 CSW. They are too heavy duty for a CSW that spends most of its time empty. But if it is loaded with stuff most of the time or you do a lot of towing they are great.

I fitted them for a customer to his work 110 but when he traded it in with me for a disco I returned it back to standard.

Let me know if you are interested. They are standard height.

Reply to
Marc Draper

Marc Draper uttered summat worrerz funny about:

YHM

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I had to look that up.

And no I don't do you have correct add?

Reply to
Marc Draper

This might help

Reply to
Marc Draper

Marc Draper uttered summat worrerz funny about:

trying again :-)

Reply to
Lee_D